Baratza Sette 30 AP Coffee Grinder
- Suitable for basic and advanced espresso machines.
- Also suitable for manual brewing methods (AeroPress, Hario V60).
- 31 macro adjustment steps.
- Designed in Liechtenstein.
The Baratza Sette 30 AP is a compact coffee grinder to get started on an espresso journey, suitable for basic and advanced espresso machines. The Sette 30 AP has a macro only adjustment for grind size, offering 31 steps of adjustment.
This grinder incorporates the AP burr, designed for the high end Sette 270/270W grinders, which produces an exceptional espresso grind. It can also be used for grinding for manual brewing methods that require a finer grind (for example, AeroPress and Hario V60) for a very balanced flavor experience.
Grind and operation
Designed and perfected in Liechtenstein over a period of 8 years, this technology sets a new standard in simplicity, efficiency, and durability. This new mechanism has the outer burr rotate and the inner burr is fixed, a truly revolutionary design. The design of this mechanism doubles the efficiency of similarly sized grinders. Coffee passes straight through the grinder, vertically, and drops directly into the grounds bin or your portafilter.
- Brand Baratza
- Product number 2905
- EAN 0838823000224
- Burrs: Ø 40 mm, steel, conical
- Grind setting: 31 macro
- Grinding speed: 3.5 – 5.5 g/s
- Hopper capacity: 300 g - 400 g
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 160 g
- Measures: H 40 cm, W 13 cm, D 24 cm
- Voltage: 220-240V 50/60 Hz
- European two-pin plug (Schuko)