Delivery terms for the Crema web store
The products can be ordered via our online store. Add the selected products to the shopping cart and proceed to checkout where you can enter your delivery information, choose the delivery method and pay for the order. After a successful payment transaction, your order is registered at Crema and you will receive a notification both on the screen and in your email.
The products are sold by Crema / PPL Media Ltd. The prices include Finnish VAT. Depending on the shipping country, the final price may change to reflect the VAT in your country. Should this happen, you will get notified of this during the checkout process, and you can review the changed prices before ordering. We reserve the right to price changes.
Orders that are shipped within EU We deliver to all EU countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden. EU businesses with a valid EU VAT number can purchase without VAT.
Orders that are shipped outside the EU Orders outside the EU are shipped without VAT. The recipient is responsible for possible local duties, taxes and charges related to the order. We currently ship to the following countries in addition to all EU countries: Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Antigua and Barruda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus, Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Canary Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Faroe Islands, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Isle of Man, Israel, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lichtenstein, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Mexico, New Zeeland, North Macedonia, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Paraguay, Qatar, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Trinidad & Tobago, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, USA, Åland Islands.
If your country is not listed as a delivery country, you can always ask for shipping possibilities to your country from our customer service.
You can choose to register yourself as a Crema customer. This is not necessary and you can always order without registering. By registering yourself as our customer, you benefit in the following ways:
- You can browse your order history.
- You can maintain different shipping addresses (for example home and work addresses) and select the address without the need for entering the information again.
- You can maintain your shopping cart and favourite products between different devices.
You can register in advance or during the order process when entering your address information.
You can use the following payment methods in our web store:
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express and VIsa Electron cards
- Finnish bank payments: Nordea, Danske Bank, Aktia, Osuuspankki, Säästöpankki, POP Pankki, Ålandsbanken, S-Pankki, Handelsbanken, Oma SP
- Collector Invoice for consumers (45 days interest free payments, invoicing fee 3,80 €)
- Collector Part Payments for consumers (you can split your payment to 1-36 months)
- Invoice for businesses
Payment processor contact information
Paytrail Plc acts as a collecting payment service provider and is an authorized Payment Institution. Paytrail Plc will be shown as the recipient on your bank or credit card statement. Paytrail Plc will forward the payment to the merchant. For reclamations, please contact the website the payment was made to.
Paytrail Plc Innova 2 Lutakonaukio 7 40100 Jyväskylä Phone: +358 207 181 830 Business ID 2122839-7
Delivery of the orders
EU countries The orders are sent as letters or parcels. All parcels receive a tracking code which you can use to track the delivery. Letter shipments are sent without a tracking code. Please make sure your contact information (name, address, e-mail address, phone number) are correct so we can contact you in case there are any issues with your shipment. If your parcel should return to us as unclaimed/unable to deliver due to incorrect contact information, an additional return fee will be charged.
Non-EU countries Orders outside EU are delivered without VAT. The recipient is responsible for possible local customs and taxes according to the local legislation. If your country is not on the list of shipping countries at our checkout, you can always ask our customer service for shipping options to your country. Please contact [email protected] Please make sure your contact information (name, address, e-mail address, phone number) are correct so we can contact you in case there are any issues with your shipment. If your parcel should return to us as unclaimed/unable to deliver due to incorrect contact information, an additional return fee will be charged.
We process the orders quickly, usually within 1-2 business days after the order is placed if we have all the products in stock. Please note that during busy seasons (for example Christmas) there might be some delays in the processing of orders.
Should we not have all products in stock, the order will be pending until we receive the product in stock. We will inform you if there are delays in the shipments. You can always check the stock status on the product page.
The delivery costs depend on the delivery country, the order amount and the size of the delivery. We offer cheaper or free deliveries for larger orders. You can see the different delivery methods in your shopping cart and during checkout. For parcels sent within Finland, the prices are the following:
- 4,90 € - for orders less than 75 €
- 0 € - for orders more than 75 €
Price examples for shipping costs to other countries:
- Estonia, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania: 6,99 € for orders less than 149 €, free shipping for orders larger than 149 €.
- Austria, Belgium, Luxemburg, Netherlands: 7,99 € for orders less than 149 €, free shipping for orders larger than 149 €.
- Denmark, Sweden: 5,90 € for orders less than 75 €, free shipping for orders larger than 75 €.
- Czech Republic, France, Italy, Latvia, Monaco, Poland, Spain, United Kingdom: 7,99 € for orders less than 149 €, free shipping for orders larger than 149 €.
- Bulgaria, Hungary, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia: 9,99 € for orders less than 149 €, free shipping for orders larger than 149 €.
- Ireland: 11,99 € for orders less than 500 €, free shipping for orders larger than 500 €.
- Cyprus and Greece: 39,00 € for all orders
- Other EU countries: 19,90 for orders less than 250 €, 14,90 € for orders larger than 250 €
- Norway and Switzerland: 19,90 € for orders less than 250 € and 9,90 € for orders less than 500 €, free shipping for orders larger than 500 €.
- Canada, USA: 24,90 €
- Russia: 29,00 €
- Australia, China, Chile, Iceland, Japan, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Mexico, New Zealand, South Korea, South Africa, Turkey: 39,00 € for orders less than 2500 €, free shipping for orders larger than 2500 €.
- Albania, Algeria, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus, Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Colombia, Costa Rica, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Israel, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Moldova, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Montenegro, Morocco, Oman, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Qatar, Saint Kitts & Nevis, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates and Uruguay: 59,00 € for orders under 1000 €, 99,00 € for orders between 1000 € - 1500 € and 149,00 € for orders larger than 1500 €.
Returns and product changes
You have the right to return your online order (or a part of it) within 14 days after receiving the order. Crema also offers its customers an extended 30 day return policy. Please note that the product must be unused and in original condition. Please contact our customer service before returning any products.
We offer free return policy for orders within the EU. If you order outside the EU, you are responsible for the return costs.
In case you received a faulty or a wrong product, we apologize for this! Please contact our customer support as soon as possible by email: [email protected] or by telephone +358 10 322 4480.
We store only the information provided to us from the customer. We do not handle or store any information regarding the payment process. We only get information of wether the transaction succeeded or not. All the traffic between our servers and the customers web browser is encrypted.
We do not give customer information to third parties. We send customer emails to those who have placed an order. The email can be unsubscribed at any point. Customers can also join our mailing list without a purchase at any time.
Use of web analytics tools on Crema.fi
Google Analytics also collect information about the users’ interests and demographics based on what kind of sites the user has visited, which are members of the Google Display Network. Only anonymous data is generated regarding expected areas of interests, demographies etc. No information regarding which sites have been visited or any information regarding separate individuals are collected nor stored.
From time to time, we might use other analysis tools as well on our site. We will provide you with more information about possible other tools and software used upon request.